OBD II Head Up Display Unit
With the head-up display driver can now see speed directly on the windshields, allows a driver to keep their head up (observing the road) and still see important vehicle information such as the car's Speed (mph/km), Rpm, Water temp, Volt on to your windshields Water temp , volt warning function which can be set up by user ( water temp gauge & volt gauge) Auto dim when dark Project Speed (mph/km), Rpm, Water temp, Volt on to your windshields Speed warning function which can be set up by user
- Plug and play. Activesafety HUD can auto adapt to vehicle type which in line with OBDII or EUOBD(On-Board Diagnostic System).
- Comprehensive display. Activesafety HUD can display many parameters at the same time as follows, vehicle speed, engine speed, water tempe- rature (voltage, throttle valve position, ignition advance angle, time of 100 km acceleration),fuel consumption, mileage, low fuel tips, engine failure.
- Diversiform display mode. Driver can chose normal display mode, high- speed display mode and automatic display mode.
- Free switch. Km and mile can be switched freely to meet the need of inch auto meter.
- Suitable size. The display area is 5.5 inches which is very clear for driver to read data.
- Automatic power on and off. Starting with the vehicle starting, stopping with the vehicle stopping to protect the vehicle’s battery. Moreover, we pre- serve the hand switch function to control the HUD.
- Flexible alarm mode. Activesafety HUD can offer single-stage and four-stage overspeed alarm modes to choose to make driving safer.
- Engine speed alarm. It contributes to shift gear in time to save fuel also has significance to new driver.
- Flexible brightness adjustment. The brightness can be adjusted automatically or manually to reach the best state which is in harmony with the environment.
- Parameter value: show the value with the units of kilometers, miles and engine speed.
- OBDII port: connect the car and HUD.
- Fuel icon: flash when the fuel is not enough to drive 100km.
- Engine failure: flash when vehicle’s engine has problems.
- Engine speed: show the state of engine speed.
- Engine speed icon: indicate the parameter value of engine with units of 1000r. It will flash when engine speed is alarming.
- Speed alarm: flash when speed exceeds the preset values.
- Rest tips: flash when drive continuously for more than 4 hours with HUD starting.
- Sound switch: light when voice alarm is opened.
- Fuel consumption icon: show fuel consumption is calculating.
- Fuel parameter value: show the consumption of fuel in recent driving.
- Dial button: multi-function switch, you can dial to left or right, you can enter into setting mode by long press. And also has the ability to decrease or increase fuel.
- Fuel consumption per hour: show oil mass consumption per hour in driving.
- Light sensor: sense the external light intensity and adjust the HUD’s brightness to adapt to environment automatically.
- Fuel consumption per 100km: show the fuel consumption per 100km in driving.
- Voltage, throttle valve, water temperature, ignition advance angle and acceleration per 100km: voltage shows the vehicle’s voltage; throttle valve shows the size of itself; water temperature shows the temperature of vehicle cooling fluid; ignition advance angle shows the angle of twist in firing, it’s also a mark of engine’s efficiency. Acceleration per 100km shows performance of the vehicle’s acceleration per 100km.
- Seconds: show the unit of acceleration per 100km.
- Parameter value: show parameter value of Voltage, throttle valve, water temperature, ignition advance angle and acceleration per 100km.
- Mileage: light when the fuel only sustains 100km.
- Reel per minute: show the unit of engine speed if you multiply the parameter value with 10.
- Kilometer per hour: show the unit of speed.
- Mile per hour: show the unit of speed.
Notice: Applicable OBD II Generations after 2003 Interface
Main Technical Indicators:
- Service conditions:
- Environment temperature: -400C—+800C
- Barometric press: 86—106 KPa
- Relative humidity: 10%—95%
- Environment voice: <=60 dB(A)
- Alarm of sound level:> =30dB(A)
- Work voltage: 9V~16Vdc(12Vdc/400mA)
- Size of product: 14x85x147 (mm)
- Weight of product: 320g
1 x English Manual
1 x Cable
1 x Protective film
1 x Mats