What makes IONCARE FreshFridge be an extraordinary Refrigerator Purifier?
The built-in smart micro CPU, which makes the units:
- Intelligently control the operation cycle & mode with one touch and indicate with colored LED.
- Deodorize continuously for over 3 months on only 3 AA batteries.
- Have the low voltage indicator to remind you of when to replace the batteries.
- Generates ozone & anoins to purify the air inside your refrigerator.
- Neutralizes or eliminates unpleasant odors.
- Reduce food spoilage cause by bacteria and mold.
- Extens the freshness and life of many foods.
- Compact and portable for your convenience.
- No costly filter to replace ever.
It has been indicated that Ozone:
- It's one of the most powerful disinfectants available.
- Dissipates quickly and can turn into regular oxygen as it works.
- Kills certain types of bacteria.
- Safe and harmless under proper use bettery on a relative closed space with nobody in.
Start to use it in your refrigerator right now to experience the differnce from before. Also ideal for use in lockers, closet, pantries, pet zones and where else you need it.
Functions and features:
An innovative device utilizes ionic technology to generate ozone (O3) & anions to purify the air throughly.
- Neutralize state and foul odors with fresh air inside refrigerators, closets, bathrooms and cars, etc.
- Kill all kind of bacteria to avoid the growth of mildew.
- Very ideal for use in refrigerator to keep the foods fresh for longer time.
- Buit-in micro CPU intelligently controls the operation cycle & mode by one touch and indicates with the colored LED.
When the machine used in the refrigerator.
- Make sure to place it into the refrigerator compartment other than the freezing compartment.
- Before taking it from the refrigerator, make sure to turn off its power first. Due to the lower temperature of the refrigerator, when the machine comes incontact with the outside air, there will be water condensation on its body and inside; if the machine keeps working, it maybe leads to the short circuit of the electric part and corrode the metal parts even the batteries.
- When the indicator becomes red, it's time to change the batteries. Take the machine from the refrigerator, and then wrap it with a clean plastic bag. Before replacing with the new batteries, make sure the temperature of the machine casing raises to room temperature.
- Take out the batteries if leaving the unit idle for a long time.
- Do not operate the unit in areas where flammable or combustible product or vapors may be present.
- Keep the unit away from water.
- Do not strongly shock the unit to avoid any slack of the interior partrs of the unit.
How to operate:
- Remove the battery door on the bottom of the unit, install 3 pieces "AA" 1.5V high-quality alkaline batteries (purchase separately)
- Press the "ON/OFF" button once and the power indicator lights up. You may feel a slight from the top grilles, which means the machine on working.
- Press the "ON/OFF" button again to turn off the unit.
- Operating mode setting:
- When the machine is turn on, press the "MODE" button to toggle the operating modes between HIGH and LOW.
- When the HIGH mode is selected, the power indicator will light up in orange and blink. The machine firstly performs a continuous working for about 20 minutes, and the power indicator will blink every 2 seconds. Then the machine will go to into a cycle of automatic 1 minute's sterilization and deodorization in every 1 hour; inthe other time, themachinewill go to sleep and the power indicator will blink every 10 seconds.
- When the LOW mode is selected, the power indicator will light up in greenand blink. The machine firstly performs a continuous working for about 30 minutes, and the power indicator will blink every 2 seconds. Then the machine will go to into a cycle of automatic 40 second's sterilization and deodorization in every 1 hour; inthe other time, themachinewill go to sleep and the power indicator will blink every 10 seconds.
- When the power indicator becomes red, this is the built-in low voltage indicator reminds you of replacing batteries.